Tuesday, January 25, 2011

All About Me!

Hey Everyone!
I am new at starting this blog thing and am making one for my Therapeutic Recreation class called Innovative Activities in Therapeutic Recreation.  My name is Emily Newell and this is my second year at UW-La Crosse and am a senior.  I have transferred from numerous colleges and finally found my niche in La Crosse majoring in Recreational Therapy.  I would love to work with geriatrics once I graduate.  In my free time I enjoy hanging out with friends, trying new things, playing games, exercising, and being outdoors.  I also volunteer at two nursing/rehabilitation centers in my free time and have built a strong love for both of the facilities.  When I get a job in geriatrics I would eventually like to get into animal assisted therapy and have a therapy dog of my own  I think that about sums up who I am! Until next time, see ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment