Monday, March 28, 2011

Chair Bungee? What is that?

I found this really cool website that talks about Chair Bungee.  Chair Bungee is when a person straps the harness to both the body and the wheelchair, clipping onto a bungee cord, and then rolling off the edge.  This sounds quite dangerous but it is actually really safe! 

The population would be people who use wheelchairs to assist themselves and would have to be in a developmental age group old enough to be able to sustand the impact of bungee jumping.  The equipment needed would be supplied through the company who does chair bungee, so you would only have to pay a fee in order to do it. 

When I saw this, I knew I had to post this! Who would have ever thought?  I don't think I would be able to have the guts to do this! Check it out! Here is the link and it comes with a really cool video!

http://www.extremechairing.com/sports/bungiing.html

No comments:

Post a Comment